889kiwi fruit in UK

  • Cesca
    Aug 22, 2005

      Hi please has anyone had any success in growing kiwi in the UK . I have a south side drip edge of an old goat willow below which I’d like to grow a couple of kiwi. I imagined supporting them until they were large enough to reach the tips of the willow (about 5’) It is quite a protected spot north protection from the tree, good soil,

      Any advise on which variety?

      Am reading pfaf database and A R Trust but nothing beats experience!

      Thanks

      Cesca

      Anybody know of any permaculture/ forest gardening courses over the winter near Leicester ? Got kids and poultry so weekend trips away to Devon or Wales just aren’t possible.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic