869Re: [pfaf] Re: [PermacultureWoodlands] WHY WE NEED WILD LAND

  • Diana Santry
    Aug 1, 2005
      We have a pretty good attitude about wildness here in
      Portland, Oregon, US, still I live in a 'tidy'
      neighborhood. I don't have much more than a little
      city lot, but it's teeming with berries and fruit and
      weeds! that the pollinators love! My neighbors don't
      know much of what to think, because it certainly
      doesn't fit in, but its gorgeous! and me and the kids
      can eat berries if we beat the birds and life is here!
      I hope this takes over the town. Feels so good!
      Congratulations to all of us humans allowing our earth
      to recover in Texas and in Australia and all over this
      world! We don't need to control everything! Thanks for
      this posting. My heart feels better hearing about
      people with a future in mind!
      Diana

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic