863Re: [pfaf] Access to perennial seeds

  • Richard Morris
    Jul 26, 2005
      MODEKA@... wrote:
      > In a message dated 7/25/2005 1:53:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      > aap@... writes:
      >
      > perennial plants
      >
      > I didn't originate this message yet feel the need to respond. I am
      > personally looking for perennial plants that will flourish in western
      > new york. Partial shade or full sun, varying heights, varying width,
      > yada, yada ;o)

      Indeed there is a great need for info on where to get plant suppliers.

      I'm hoping to redo the pfaf links pages to include more links to
      suppliers, and match it possible for people to submit a link.

      In the mean time, the old links pages are back on line
      http://www.pfaf.org/links/linksOld1.php
      and the list of plant suppliers

      If anyone know of good plant suppliers, please let us know.

      An idea for the future is to try any tie in the database pages with
      suppliers of those plants. What do people think.

      Best

      Rich

      --
      Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants