706Re: Walnut and Chestnut seed from UK production trees!!!!

  • Richard Morris
    Jan 15, 2005
      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Liz Turner" <liz7@l...> wrote:
      > Could I please request that debates of this nature are emailed
      between interested people separately to this list? Lets also accept
      diversity in views.
      > Liz

      Yes I quite agree.
      I'd like to keep the pfaf list to specifically
      plant/gardening/sustainable agriculture related topics. There are
      plenty of other forums for more general discussions.

      Hopefully list members can respect this and try to keep on topic and
      remain civil. I'd prefere not to have to use moderator privalages for
      anything other than stopping spam messages.

      Rich
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic