      Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 11:24 PM
      Subject: Re: [pfaf] Re: Walnut and Chestnut seed from UK production trees!!!!

      is the magic a creation of your mind, or are you observing totaly unjudgemental, beware of religions and culture they are all created by human minds, they are not  truth, truth and love are always new
      martin

      King Amdo <KingAmdo@...> wrote:
      One last thing that I forgot.....can you imagine a reality like the garden of eden but without the anti female/goddess programming?

      A sort of auspicious space where magic is real, and reality changes by magic to suit your needs?

      The ideal forest garden! hey it's right outside!

      This is what is possible with the right magic. (non christian).

      Thus ultimately, despite 'everything that we've learned', reality is non rational...reality is not fixed....giving you good production trees!

      ...but of course that's not the 'real world'..in fact I'm some sort of hippy werido, who's magic and headstate must be trashed and the real world must carry on....carry on dealing, selling, money money money...

      OMPEACEKRISHNAKRISHNAKRISHNAOMSHANTISHANTICOMPASSIONMOTHER