6270Spring gathering in the forest garden in Verden/Germany 23.3.-2.4.

  • Allmende Verden
    Feb 13, 2014
      spring-camp in the forestgarden
      23.3.-2.4.2014 Verden

      Spring? Camptime!
      We invite you to join the spring-gathering:
      We are looking forward to meet people from other gardening projects as
      well as interested people without any knowledge, to meet the ones we
      already know as well as new people!

      We are going to work together, sow, plant, uproot, harvest… learn from
      each other,
      spend time in the group, discuss, cook, party and hang around.

      From participants we request the following things
      *announce early and binding. There are only limited places. You can
      also take part only for a certain time of the gathering. If you’re
      interested, send a phone number for there’s an administrative point to
      talk about.
      *we wish a fee for the costs of the food
      (they´re gona be low, there´s gona be some dumpsterdiving and
      donations). The accomodation is gona be in heated rooms and
      sleepingbags somewhere in the city.You need a car or a bike to drive
      from the sleeping place to the garden.
      You need to bring your own weatherproof workcothes.
      * The gathering is a pro-feminist space. Everyone should be able to
      feel good on the camp and so should be save from violations of his or
      her personal borders. Everyone should
      be able here to tinker with him/herselfs identity and shouldn´t be
      pushed in a certain one. So bloke-behavior and homophobia would be out
      of place. For these things everybody should take responsibility.

      allmendeperma@... or +4917661668718

      Allmende e.V.
      Utopisches Waldgartenprojekt
      Artilleriestr. 6
      D-27283 Verden
      Tel (+49) 4231- 900 90 15
      Mobil (+49) 17 66166 8718
      http://www.allmende.de.vu
      Kürzere und längere Aufenthalte im Gartenprojekt oft möglich!