62051.-11.oct autumn-gathering forestgarden Verden/Lower Sachsony

  • Allmende Verden
    Sep 8, 2013
      autumn-Camp in the forestgardens
      1.-11.10.2013 Verden
      http://allmende.de.vu (vegan and emancipatory gardening)

      Autum? Camptime!
      We invite you to join the autum gathering:
      We are looking forward to meet people from other gardening projects as
      well as interested people without any knowledge, to meet the ones we
      already know as well as new people!

      We are going to work together, scythe, plant, uproot, harvest… learn
      from each other,

      spend time in the group, discuss, cook, party and hanging around.

      The following things we´re requesting from participants:
      *announce early and binding. There are only limited places. You can
      also take part only for a certain time of the caravan. If you’re
      interested, send a phone number for there’s an administrative point to
      talk about.
      *from the participants we wish a fee for the costs of the food
      (they´re gona be low, there´s gona be some dumpsterdiving and
      donations). The accomodation is gona be in heated rooms and
      sleepingbags. Weatherproof workclothes you have to bring yourself. You
      need a car or a bike for the
      distances in town and to the garden.
      * everyone should be able to feel good on the camp and so should be
      save from violations of his or her personal borders. Everyone should
      be able here to tinker with him/herselfs identity and shouldn´t be
      pushed in a certain one. So bloke-behavior and homophobia would be out
      of place. For these things everybody should take responsibility.

      allmendeperma@... or +4917661668718

      Artilleriestr. 6
      D-27283 Verden
      Tel (+49) 4231- 900 90 15