6200Re: [pfaf] those posts on non chlorophyll plants

  • infowolf1
    Aug 27, 2013
      I present a lot of sources in the links in the text. There can be no
      proof for anything until we got an open landing of astronauts
      on Mars. The best anyone can do is sort through what is out
      there, incl. ancient legends and oddball finds in archaeology,
      and leaks from intelligence agency sources and the whole
      confusing scramble of stuff.

      It was a book from the 1960s citing something from the 1950s,
      which I probably don't have anymore.

      Far more solid stuff is in photos and life positive test results
      from Viking Landers which were explained away as superoxide
      chemistry, but a certain variation in those results disproves
      that so its back to life as cause of results.

      Sources for all that are in the text which is loaded with links.

      Christine