6197those posts on non chlorophyll plants

  • infowolf1
    Aug 26 10:16 AM
      Those posts here on plants without chlorophyll, arrived just
      in time to get my attention. I speculate that one or more
      of them hitched a ride here on a flying saucer from Mars,
      because an astronomer back in the 1950s (can't recall
      where I got this) spotted the kind of spectra in light
      from Mars, that is typical of plants that are not green.

      I was writing my book that went up on amazon kindle
      a week or so ago A Possible History of Life on Mars
      by Christine Erikson.

      Christine

      http://politicallyunclassifiable.blogspot.com
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic