      From: john willis <wilf1946@...>
      To: pfaf <pfaf@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed, Aug 14, 2013 2:53 pm
      Subject: RE: [pfaf] Fwd: How to Stop Agenda 21 Course aka sustainable development

      But natural processes don't include buying, selling and transporting (by plane/ship)

      John.

      To: preparedness_conspiracy@yahoogroups.com; preprep@...; malachimartinetc@yahoogroups.com; ChristPerm@yahoogroups.com; pfaf@yahoogroups.com; KareFrei@...; richard.kendall@...; gail.sheppard@...; nancyluichi@...; aspaasfailla@...; tpolychronis@...
      From: Infowolf1@...
      Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 04:44:25 -0400

      this is very off topic seeming for the ChristPerm and PFAF groups,
      but in fact this has some bearing on our interests. Because sustainable
      development and its other names are dangerous to small farms, to
      individual self sufficiency and semi rural interests as well as others.

      Study the information and you will see how this is important.

      And to Bible Animals, note that stopping invasive species of plants
      and animals is a goal in one list of purposes of the Ohio group of
      this and certainly figures elsewhere.

      PETA's goal long terms is to stop humans having ANY interactions
      with animals, ANY pets and ANY working animals. When you
      consider that most such are in fact imported in their origins, you
      can see that if this sort of thinking (no invasive species) is allowed
      to gain power or keep such as it has got, down the road maybe
      in our lifetimes, we are going to see some serious problems.

      This attitude about invasive species also is historically bad, and against
      natural processes, which shift species plant and animals borders
      all the time.