6098Re: [pfaf] UK Forest Garden Cycle Tour

  • Christopher McCOY
    May 15 5:53 AM
      Hi Frank and Co.

      Now the words and dynamics that I'm about to communicate are, potentially, very risky at best, dangerous at worst, so great care is needed. In the hands, or via the minds/don't-minds of most humans currently, which behave evidentially irresponsibly, immaturely, selfishly, self-centred, herd-'think', fashionably, addictively, profiteering, etc..., they spell disaster, control, oppression, tyranny, geoengineering, totalitarian oppression, exploitations galore, slavery galore, Gestapo group enforcements, etc... all defended and excused  and allegedly rationalized to the hilt.... And that';s before we even mention the alleged authorities... Those in the know know something of that which is here-mentioned. However, it is appropriate at least to mention this in this email, because it is extremely important. Gandalf, by way of example, in the story, knew better than to engage with and empower such because his character knew that, through him, even if he had the desire to do good, instead proverbial evils would take over, hold sway...

      From small seed(s), if fed, if hosted, if channelled, if defended, what may thusly 'grow'...

      Some may fall on what seems, then, to be rocky ground, some gobbled up by the unsupportive, but some may fall into/around gullible/fertile mind(s)/body(ies)/channel(s), to be fed, hosted, empowered, and maybe spread, to grow and/or to reproduce/infect...

      Forest Gardening is an example of a Seed idea. It is not original, so is more like a branch someway down the road. If channelled, it seems to grow and, like a fractal branch, spread-forth, set seed, spread spore, reproduce, but if impurely empowerd and hosted, if obfuscated, if manipulated, may do so like Germ tendrils, like Octopus Gorgon tendrils, Fractal-like like Father like Son...

      If such Seed idea(s), such Program(me)(s), are hosted, used, owned, manipulated, exploited, 'run', by 'impure' host(s)/channel(s), then the perhaps romantic and pure ideas at the outset will soon-enough become sullied and sullying, diseased and infectious.

      Many are those who believed that they started Revolutions, and with pure intentions and even, maybe, some wisdom, but when unleashed to those who do not, who did not, evidence so...things very soon turned bloody, and the end result largely as bad or worse than that previously attempted tp be fought. The skin had been shed, the disguises changed, but the serpentine flows, the branches, remain...

      If the soil is pure, if the waters are pure, then maybe, just maybe, purity shall remain for a while...

      ...but if the environment, the context, the soil, the airs, the waters, the seed-case(s)/-host(s) are sullied and sullying, diseased, then no matter how pure the intentions a sullied result shall result, and, indeed, be re-disguised as being the 'original', which it isn't.

      The seed idea of 'Forest Gardening' is multifarious in appropriateness and inappropriateness, and may have a pure notion at its outset, BUT IT WON'T STAY THAT WAY...like getting Palm il from a few Palm trees in one's local community vicinity instead to world-wide Palm oil plantation spreading tendrils around Planet Earth, chopping down everything and everyone in the way...or else...and defended to the hilt...

      What do you suppose the nurseries will begin stocking if the fad/fashion of 'Forest Gardening' is passionately enabled but without the 10th Dan Discipline, Responsibility, Maturoty, Wisdom, required to go along with it? Will they sell and stock whatever they can profit from? What 'new' experts will make up the TV gardening programmes advocating the 'Forest Gardening' fashion for the next 10 years until there's another one, then it'll be all-change again...? What book writers will jump on the bandwagon, excited at making profit and of having something to do....? And who gives a monkey's about the natural world and impacts to it whilst all this 'new ' exciting childhood game remains exciting and profitable, until they get bored and look to some other seemingly 'new' seed idea to branch towards?

      I asked Darren & Co. for patience for extremely important reasons. Billions currently behave like infants, passionate about running with a new game, self-involved and going into a huff or lashing out if not appeased and affirmed like a first painting, falling for all the wiles of the marketing, advertisements, peer-pressures, brightly-coloured high-streets and designer-bred garden flowers, and the very few more mature are left having to pick up the mess being made...

      If you REALLY want Forest Gardening proper to take-off PROPERLY, then haste, impatience, is precisely what you should not be supporting... To get it right you've got to get it right...and that includes the airs, waters, and soil around and about...

      Luke: "Is the Dark Side Stronger?" Master Yoda: "No, quicker, easier, more seductive...You must unlearn what you have learned."

      I can see that a very great  and widespread mess is currently being made to happen, and very few, thus far, to maybe, just maybe, clean it up again whilst simultaneously aiding other forms of life...