6032Re: seeds for epimedium sagittatum and native edible species to W Coast of Americas

  • monkeyandsofia
    Jan 21, 2013
      thanks for replying Bryce. Horizon Herbs I have bought from before, and are good. Will check out the others now. Anyone else know of a supplier for "Horny Goat Weed"?
      Phil

      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Bryce Ruddock" wrote:

      > Murraya konigii or Curry Leaf tree, seeds are available from Horizon Herbs. Lindera benzoin, or Spice Bush from them also but as a plant. Eriodictyon, or Yerba Santa seeds is at Horizon Herbs also, as is Lycium barbarum,or Goji.
      > The Ribes species are found are R leucodermis, the Black Cap raspberry, at Bountiful Gardens. Also R parviflorus, thimbleberry, at J L Hudson. The R spectabilis, or Salmonberry seeds can be gotten from J L Hudson also.
      > Vaccinium Myrtillus, or bilberry/whortleberry is at both J L Hudson and Bountiful Gardens. V ovatum, or Evergreen Huckleberry is at J L Hudson and so is V parviflorum , or Red Huckleberry.
      > All sources are west coast US. Addresses as follows:
      > Horizon Herbs www.horizonherbs.com
      > Bountiful Gardens www.bountifulgardens.org
      > J L Hudson www.jlhudsoneeds.net/
      >
      > Regarding the Horny Goat Weed, Epilobium sagittatum, I was unable to find a source for the seeds. Bryce Ruddock

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic