6011Re: FREE E-BOOK: Introduction to Permaculture Design and Sustainable

  • Amit Bechar
    Dec 10, 2012
      I downloaded the volume and read it or most of it since my gardening experience is extensive. It's a good read and a point of departure for further discourse. Spam was not part of this experience. I received one message, responded to it, and have not received another. On the other hand, I am always suspect of any system where certification is a core element. However, having a certification program is understandable since it protects the integrity of the method from charlatans attempting to scam the uninformed.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic