6002Re: [pfaf] FREE E-BOOK: Introduction to Permaculture Design and Sustainable Living

  • Annalisa Balestrino
    Dec 7, 2012
      Hello everybody,
      is Erik right?
      Has anyone else downloaded the Free e-book and is he/she satisfied or not?
      annalisa

      Il 07/12/2012 09:29, erik ha scritto:

      yes, and once asked for this ebook, you will receive spam daily!!!!!
      (out of experience)