5999FREE E-BOOK: Introduction to Permaculture Design and Sustainable Living

  • Feral Mycelium
    Dec 6, 2012
      Hello friends,

      We're thrilled to announce the availability of our FREE e-book,
      Introduction to Sustainable Living and Permaculture Design!

      For a limited time, you can download the e-book FREE online:
      --> http://www.permaculturedesigntraining.com/ebook/

      The Regenerative Leadership Institute is committed to taking
      the wisdom of permaculture mainstream, and we're thrilled to
      be able to offer this e-book freely to the larger community.

      We hope you enjoy and look forward to offering more materials
      in the months and years to come.

      Regenerative Leadership Institute
      The Nation's Sustainable Living and Permaculture Design School
      A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau
      1-800-376-3775 // www.permaculturedesigntraining.com
      14525 SW Millikan Way, Suite 17760, Beaverton, OR 97005
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic