5999FREE E-BOOK: Introduction to Permaculture Design and Sustainable Living

  • Feral Mycelium
    Dec 6, 2012
      Hello friends,

      We're thrilled to announce the availability of our FREE e-book,
      Introduction to Sustainable Living and Permaculture Design!

      For a limited time, you can download the e-book FREE online:
      --> http://www.permaculturedesigntraining.com/ebook/

      The Regenerative Leadership Institute is committed to taking
      the wisdom of permaculture mainstream, and we're thrilled to
      be able to offer this e-book freely to the larger community.

      We hope you enjoy and look forward to offering more materials
      in the months and years to come.

      --
      Regenerative Leadership Institute
      The Nation's Sustainable Living and Permaculture Design School