5998Re: [pfaf] Forest Garden Plants for Swap/Sale

  • maureen & phil rooksby
    Dec 5, 2012
    Hi, I'd be interested in a couple of goji berries and blue sausage trees, but need them right now as they will require time to put roots down before it gets hot, and pretty cheap.  Perhaps you know of someone else who might have FG trees/ shrubs (with an edible value), as 1 year-old plants?  Or seed?
    have attached a list of suggestions but anything would be fine.
    Phil

    Maureen & Phil Rooksby
    Finca ¨El Pocito¨
    Oficina de Corre
    os
    Almonaster La Real
    21350
    Huelva
    Andalucia  SPAIN

    in the meantime, why not browse the latest Monkey & Sofia toys at:
    monkeyandsofia.wordpress.com

    and catch up with the latest ecological news from our simpler life "off-the-grid" in SW Spain, at: