5997Forest Garden Plants for Swap/Sale

  • Charlie
    Dec 3, 2012
      Hi everybody!

      I've been making a little blog about some of the plants that I've been growing:

      forestgardenplants.blogspot.co.uk

      I've got lots of seedlings, and plants grown from cuttings that are available for others, for a plant swap or sale at a small price.

      Some of the plants available:

      American Persimmons
      Blue Sausage Trees
      Tropaeolum tuberosum - Mashua tubers
      Grapes
      Figs
      Goji Berries

      ....and more in the blog...

      I'm based in Devon, so you're very welcome to come and collect if you're local, or I'm happy to send plants out to those further afield.

      I may not be back in the UK until February but it'd be best to get in touch soon if you're interested!

      Send me an email at charlielechat@...

      Thanks!

      Charlie
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic