5965Re: [pfaf] c.arborescens checked for seedtaste

    Jul 7, 2012
      Do you then use for tasting -  the immature seeds,
      or mature  cooked seeds...
      or sprouted seeds..

      Geir Flatabø

      2012/7/7 Allmende Verden <allmendeperma@...>
      When we're havin a workcamp with 10people around, we're doing a
      comparative taste-session on every shrubs seeds.***Steph

      Citeren Geir Flatabø <geirf@...>:

      > WHat do you mean by "check for their taste" ?
      > Tasted seeds and / or leaves shots ??
      >
      > Are ther large individual taste variation ??
      >
      > Geir Flatabø
      >
      > 2012/7/6 Allmende Verden <allmendeperma@...>
      >
      >> Hi there,
      >> Where do you live, Nova?
      >> We've got about 70caragana arborescens seedlings here which we checkt
      >> individually for their taste. Greetings from Steph
      >>
      >> Zitat von Geir Flatabø <geirf@...>:
      >>
      >> > The main group would be the
      >> > Caragana species,  esp  Caragana sibirica...
      >> >
      >> > i e for a seed crop,
      >> > for othe leguminuos crops like for nitrogen fertilization you could use
      >> > any.....
      >> > Geir Flatabø

      >> Allmende e.V.-Gemeinschaftlicher Permakulturgarten für Verden
      >> Artilleriestr. 6
      >> D-27283 Verden
      >> Tel   (+49) 4231- 900 90 15
      >> Mobil (+49) 17 66166 8718
      >> http://www.allmende.de.vu
      >> Kurze und lange Aufenthalte im Gartenprojekt oft möglich!

      Artilleriestr. 6
      D-27283 Verden
      Tel   (+49) 4231- 900 90 15
      Mobil (+49) 17 66166 8718