      From: daniel wildman <spiderman18102@...>
      Subject: Re: [pfaf] Mango seed
      To: "pfaf@yahoogroups.com" <pfaf@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Sunday, February 26, 2012, 4:38 AM

      Dear Joseph: Well I hope that someday the plant I am talking about will be legal,
       it is legal in sover 16 states but only with Rx.
      As far as the cati I meantion I am not sur eif you kno wwhat "buttons" are but the Native Americans use them
      in fact Native Americans can grow them, as well as other plants.
      Thank you for the information about watering cacti form bottom as well, I do not always do that,
      But I have found not to water Aloe (which is a succlent) to much.
      Ye I have read you comment about termite an fire ants, there are also some real bad ants down in SA
      The bullet ant for one, is on eof the nastyest ant, they had some at a place ot observe them, an they got out well it was not pretty, sounds like a sci-fi movie
      Shalom Shalom - Thank You
      Dan
      From: daniel wildman <spiderman18102@...>
      To: "pfaf@yahoogroups.com" <pfaf@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Friday, February 24, 2012, 6:09 AM

      Dear Yosef: Thank You for thee father information about how to plant the seed this is much more helpful then the other person.
      Well I also have a "green thumb" I can grow just about anything, an well I just about have, even illegal plants of course in CA who cares.
      But here in PA in not so conducesive to grow that kind of plant, for fear of getting arrested, even just for having the seed in the first place.
      List of plants I want to grow:|
      Symbiotic Plant (may not be able to grow from seed by least have one)/ this one cacti now illegal in US/ list goes on....
      Thank You = Shalom, Shalom
      Dan

      From: daniel wildman <spiderman18102@...>
      To: "pfaf@yahoogroups.com" <pfaf@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thursday, February 23, 2012, 2:07 AM

      Dear Yosef or Joseph A Cleary: Thank you for sharing your experience with Avocado's/ native Cedar.
      Have you tried to Bonsai the Native Cedar maybe that would work.
      I know they have Bonsai Red Wood I I would not see why it would not work.
      But most of all thank you for the information about planting my one mango seed. Would you know how deep to plant the seed?
      I want to grow a Olive from seed only thing is to just get one seed is not so easy, do not know anybody that even would have one.

      Last seed I want to try an grow is a Tagua Nut, of course it takes 7yrs just to germinate, and yes I can get just one seed, then wait till it grows.

      Thank You - Shalom, Shalom
      Dan
      From: daniel wildman <spiderman18102@...>
      Subject: [pfaf] Mango seed
      To: "PFF List" <pfaf@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, February 21, 2012, 2:54 AM

      Hello all this is the first email of this yr form me anyway.
      Well I bought thi mango they were 10 for $10 so I only out one an feed the flesh to my tortoise, not sure if Plated Lizard ate any. anyway..
      I drided the seed, now the question is how to plant the seed, is there a depth/ certain way to face the seed etc. what kind of soil what kind of pot,
      what kind of light, etc.
      Of course I realize that it will out grow the pot/ Apt some day, but before that I can have fun growing it
      Then you may be ask your self why go though all that just to grow a Mango. For the knowledge/ experience/ an just plain fun of it

      On another subject just related to this I grew a Avocado on guy say it would get 40' tall, had lot of fun with that one too

      Next is a Pineapple, the lady across the street from me grew one hers did great, so I figure  can grow one also, can wait

      Will let you all know how the experiments turn out
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic