      From: daniel wildman <spiderman18102@...>
      Subject: [pfaf] Mango seed
      To: "PFF List" <pfaf@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, February 21, 2012, 2:54 AM

      Hello all this is the first email of this yr form me anyway.
      Well I bought thi mango they were 10 for $10 so I only out one an feed the flesh to my tortoise, not sure if Plated Lizard ate any. anyway..
      I drided the seed, now the question is how to plant the seed, is there a depth/ certain way to face the seed etc. what kind of soil what kind of pot,
      what kind of light, etc.
      Of course I realize that it will out grow the pot/ Apt some day, but before that I can have fun growing it
      Then you may be ask your self why go though all that just to grow a Mango. For the knowledge/ experience/ an just plain fun of it

      On another subject just related to this I grew a Avocado on guy say it would get 40' tall, had lot of fun with that one too

      Next is a Pineapple, the lady across the street from me grew one hers did great, so I figure  can grow one also, can wait

      Will let you all know how the experiments turn out
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic