      De: Nikki <sagwtrees@...>
      Para: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
      Enviado: Martes 14 de febrero de 2012 0:57
      Asunto: [pfaf] Free Report "YOU CAN PROFIT BY PRODUCING FOOD PRODUCTS FOR EXPORT"

      Tropical Food Production & Processing Special Report

      Over 1 billion people in the world live with hunger. Day and night, throughout their lives they never have enough to eat. Most of these hungry people are in the developing countries and the tropics. The solution is to get the people who live there to learn the skills of food production and processing and produce food in their own countries. The world is in crisis and many of these people live from the food exports from the usa. What happens if there is a breakdown in that flow. The farmers in their countries need to gsin the skills to produce and process foods. Because I want to help them I am offering a free report" Tropical Farmers Can Profit From Producing Food". It's free and covers all the steps needed to create a tropical food business. Feel free to download and print it for your use. www.solarentrep.com/tropical_food_report.htm

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic