      from Australia.

      They inject the bacteria like a regular vaccine. Only a percentaje
      of the cows, then they infect each other through the manure.

      El 13/12/2011 16:32, Infowolf1@... escribió:

      what is the bacteria and how do they do it?

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Javier Cosp <jcosp@...>
      To: pfaf <pfaf@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, Dec 13, 2011 3:08 am
      Subject: Re: [pfaf] Edible plant leaves

      Here in Paraguay some cattle producers grow leucaena.  It is a little toxic,
      so they introduce in the stomach of the cows a bacteria (?) that destroy the

      Javier Cosp

      El 09/12/2011 12:22, Phil escribió:
      Hi PFAF members,

      I am interested in the potential of growing edible plant leaves in large quantities. Can edible leaves be produced at higher yields and with less water and fertilizer than the grains from corn, rice, and wheat? What are some leaf crops that can be produced at high yields with minimal inputs?

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic