      From: fran k
      Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 10:20 AM
      Subject: Re: [pfaf] Edible plant leaves

      me too.

      I would like to look over the research done on comfrey, because the experiments that were done were done feeding chickens and other animals with it nearly 100%, and the chickens that at least had opportunity to peck in the odd verge suffered no physical ailment nor body weakness.

      I mean if you lived your whole life on nettles or any one thing anyone would suffer.

      other thing is I have a perrenial cabbage which grows like a bush. I reckon that looks promising.

      frank

      On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 15:03 GMT nova wright wrote:

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic