5832Re: [pfaf] Edible plant leaves

  • fran k
    Dec 13, 2011
      me too.

      I would like to look over the research done on comfrey, because the experiments that were done were done feeding chickens and other animals with it nearly 100%, and the chickens that at least had opportunity to peck in the odd verge suffered no physical ailment nor body weakness.

      I mean if you lived your whole life on nettles or any one thing anyone would suffer.

      other thing is I have a perrenial cabbage which grows like a bush. I reckon that looks promising.

      On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 15:03 GMT nova wright wrote:

      >i am interested in this subject as well
      >"In a world of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" George Orwell
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic