5786Re: [pfaf] Chenopodium - oxalic acid
- Oct 2, 2011Oxalic acid is very stable,Heat will not break it down,cooking in lot of water will dissolve some of it,Calcium and Mg will bind some, and reduce gut absorption,fermenting with probiotics, Oxalobacter or VSL#3 will reduce oxalic acid content significantly.
Geir Flatabø2011/10/2 Steve <permalove@...>Hi there,I believe heat breaks down oxalic acid.. anyone care to confirm?Peace,Steve.
- "All that is gold does not glitter,
- Not all those who wander are lost;
- The old that is strong does not wither,
- Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
~ J.R.R. Tolkien
- From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
- A light from the shadows shall spring;
- Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
- The crownless again shall be king."
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>