      Da: Geir Flatabø <geirf@...>
      A: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
      Inviato: Ven 15 luglio 2011, 19:44:07
      Oggetto: [pfaf] fig trees

      Any one have links or seeds available for "extra hardy"  figs ?

      I have ( had) - tried
      "brown turkey",  King and Galbon
      got to kjnow these should be hardy figs that are grown in alpine condidions in France..
      but they are not sufficiently hardy to stand a Norwegian winter- above ground.
      I got holod of Afgan figs, that should be even hardier,
      but they died befor beeing able to show how hardy they should be...

      Any help out there ???

      Geir Flatabø

      2011/7/15 mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@...>
      No one on my other lists have offered a satisfactory ID of these but I
      know you guys won't let me down. Lotsa pictures on the page include a
      good one of the leaves.

      http://english.vietnamnet.vn/en/vietnam-in-photos/10514/five-600-years-old-fig-trees-in-nghe-an.html

      ~mIEKAL

      <*> Your email settings: