      From: dennis@... <dennis@...>
      Subject: Re: [pfaf] fig trees
      To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, July 16, 2011, 9:17 AM

      Well then try this site.  There are many types of figs.  Some are hardy down to -13 C, if we believe the ads.
      Date: 7/15/2011 2:38:02 PM
      the first wither outside went well, because the winter was not too cold,
      and I got 2 ripe figs on a Galbon fig,
      but last winter was bad..

      I never imagined that anyone would try to grow figs in Norway!  People have a hard time growing them in North Carolina and it gets hot in in the summer.  Figs are not very tolerant of cold weather.