539May gathering at Plants For A Future Devon site

  • Richard Morris
    Apr 30, 2004
      Hi Folks,
      Our next monthly gathering will be held at
      our Blagdon Cross site in North Devon. This will be
      on the 7th, 8th and 9th of May.

      A permaculture course will be visiting on the
      Saturday and will be given a full site tour so it will
      be a good time to see the site.

      Future weekends will be on the second weekend of each month:

      12/13 June - Possible AGM
      10/11 July - Wildlife weekend, examining the wildlife
      on site, we will be having a wildlife expert visiting
      4/15 August - Start of construction for the Welcome Garden

      All are welcome to attend. For further details about
      the weekend please ring Rich on 01208 872963.

      --
      Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
      Tel: 01208 872 963 / 0845 458 4719