    Mar 11, 2011
      Stop selling it then, like its all a commodity.(aimed at us)

      Get the nurture ethos. The mothering ethos. The feminine ethos. Thats the doing. We can be mothers and motherers. For motherer read nurturer. Nurturers is it. Positive creativity enhancing all and letting things be, themselves, giving them what they need, allowing them to be in ecologies that nurture there needs, letting them go, letting them fly.

      Read Genevieve Vaughans work at www.gift-economy.com

      Shes written A brilliant book on it. Free on line, called For-giving. And also see free on line Charles Eisensteins brilliant book
      Called Ascent of humanity.
      Mind opening, surprising, staggering.

      For a Moneyless society, a gift society is it. A doing for the sake of the doing -society, not a doing for the sake of what you can get out of it -society.

      And Permaculture. Permanent culture.best practise.with its 3 ethos.

      Our chains are our bills.

      Free land, free resource, equals no bills.

      That and us sharing our those resources.

      Then Locking it so none can come in and change it.

      Living out of the monoculture battery chicken pecking cities.

      Into human scale large but less than 150 human scale family size villages. (See the William Dunbar number, our group size, as to how many people its physically possible to have real human relationships with, how many people its physically possible to give a birthday card too, and its relation to alienation)

      Scare cities and alien nation! We live in! Loving the harm that befalls others! Because its not happening to us. We actually do this!

      United diversity is it. All fed.

      (How to get from here to there? Well youve got to pay for your life anyway, so why not pay it to be a different life. And how do we unite?)

      Its great that free works on line, and we need to do it in real life too. But things stop us. Find out what they are. Release those and we will.

      :) frank

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic