      From: KenFern
      Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 10:17 AM
      Subject: Re: [pfaf] Horseradish.

      Dear Kenny

      I'm not sure where you are situated, but there are more than 20 nurseries in
      Britain supplying this plant. Seed is rarely produced in Britain, so is not
      often available here - it can also give mixed results.

      Let me know if a British nursery is suitable for you and I can let you have
      the addresses.

      Ken Fern
      Plants for a Future

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic