5094Re: soy (tempeh)

  • Steve
    Dec 21, 2010
      Hi there,

      Kate, we got our tempeh starter from G.E.M. Cultures in the USA.. they also have Kefir grains and other cultures.  Maybe I'll have to check out your source!

      Peace,

      Steve.

      --
      The rule of no realm is mine . . . great or small.
      But all worthy things that are in peril as the world now stands, those are my care.