5091FW: From Phillip Day - A Call to Action: Many herbs will soon be illegal....

  • Elaine Sommers
    Dec 8, 2010
      For anyone out there who has an interest in natural medicine I think this is  must read.

      "We are shaped and fashioned by what we love"
        Goethe

      "Losing your mind can be a peak experience!"
        Jane Wagner

      "Our nature lies in movement; complete calm is death."
        Blaise Pascal

      ". . . the greatest peril of life lies in the fact that human food consists entirely of souls. All the creatures that we have to kill to eat, all those that we have to strike down and destroy to make clothes for ourselves, have souls, souls that do not perish with the body . . . All that exists lives."

      from 'Shaman, the wounded healer' by J. Halifax, 1982

      From: eclub@...
      Subject: From Phillip Day - A Call to Action: Many herbs will soon be illegal....
      Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 19:05:27 +0000

      NEW DETOX WINTER WARMER SPECIAL!

      1 pot Colonics (magnesium oxide) 125 g

      1 Digestive Health booklet 50% OFF

      Shipped free to you FREE anywhere in the world!

      £19.44

      Offer ends next Sunday midnight UK time, 19th December 2010

      *   *   *   *   *   *

      CHRISTMAS

      Stuck for gift ideas? Order online and you

      won’t need to go into town and get hassled with parking J

      Origins

      Food Matters DVD

      Healing in the Home (double CD)

      The Secret Life of your Cells

      Juice!

      L'Equip 110.5 Juicer (UK and Ireland only)

      Browse the store for many more healthy ideas!

      *   *   *   *   *   *

      PHILLIP DAY’S AUSTRALIAN

      VICTORY TOUR 2011

      February/March 2011

      Bringing more great news Down Under!

      Phillip Day is coming to Brisbane, Caloundra, Rockhampton, Mackay, Townsville, Cairns, Gold Coast, Ballina, Coff’s Harbour, Port Macquarie, Newcastle, Sydney, Canberra, Albury, Shepparton, Bendigo, Melbourne, Adelaide, Bunbury, Perth

      Get your tickets now!

      *   *   *   *   *   *

      FOLLOW PHILLIP DAY ON

      FACEBOOK AND TWITTER!

      *   *   *   *   *   *

      ONLINE SEMINARS

      NEW!

      DR GREGER’S NUTRITION QUIZ

      Test your knowledge around the house!

      No registration. View immediately!

      (Very Mac friendly)

      ALL FALL DOWN (new!!)

      (Mac friendly)

      Children are under assault, diagnosed with fraudulent mental disorders and forced onto dangerous and addictive psychotropic drugs. With prescription scales skyrocketing and government screening programs on the rise, the stimulant drug industry is big business. But how much is this plague costing our children?

      (No registration required! View immediately!)

      Would you like to watch a Phillip Day seminar in the comfort of your own home? It’s free! Register now for the next showing. Links are sent out Tuesday and Friday mornings UK time:

      AFFAIRS OF THE HEART

      (Mac friendly)

      50% of any given westernised population will die of cardiovascular disease, and in 50% of those deaths, the first symptom is death. Combine that with cancer and stroke, and over 80% of the population will die badly and prematurely following the standard, government-mandated diet. Affairs of the Heart dismantles mankind’s leading killer and gives you solid advice on how not to die from a disease not even your horse will die from.

      FREE REGISTRATION LINK: http://www.credence.org/video/heart/

      By the way, did you know…?

      SIMPLE CHANGES

      (Mac friendly)

      A good 55-minute attitude adjuster! This talk/film deals with some of the major issues confronting 21st century humanity which make us sick. Most of the diseases I deal with on a daily basis have stress at their roots, so this talk gets to the heart of it.

      FREE REGISTRATION LINK: http://www.credence.org/sc/info1/.

      By the way, did you know…?

      CANCER: WHY WE’RE STILL

      DYING TO KNOW THE TRUTH

      (Mac friendly)

      One of mankind’s major scourges is taken apart in this 25-minute primer. The fear cancer invokes is largely due to the public and medicine’s misunderstanding of what the disease actually is and what can cause it.

      FREE REGISTRATION: http://www.credence.org/sc/cancinfo/

      By the way, did you know…?

      *   *   *   *   *   *

      CALL TO ACTION

      MANY HERBS WILL SOON BE

      ILLEGAL IN THE EUROPEAN UNION

      Sort the fact from the fiction about April 2011 and help

      the Alliance for Natural Health and others combat this

      encroaching injustice worldwide.

      Do you like these bulletins and wish to receive them for free?

      NEED SOMETHING ELSE?

      VISIT THE CREDENCE UK/GLOBAL STORE!

      We ship anywhere in the world!

      LATEST HEALTH NEWS