5039re: tick fever treatment

  • Steve
    May 26, 2010
      Check out Stephen Harrod Buhner's book on healing Lyme disease (caused
      by a spirochete carried by the deer tick) and also the one on on
      herbal antibiotics for some ideas on natural remedies.

      Healing Lyme: Natural Healing And Prevention of Lyme Borreliosis And
      Its Coinfections (Paperback)
      ~ Stephen Harrod Buhner
      Publisher: Raven Press (June 25, 2005)
      Language: English
      ISBN-10: 0970869630
      ISBN-13: 978-0970869630

      Herbal Antibiotics: Natural Alternatives for Treating Drug-Resistant
      Bacteria (Storey Medicinal Herb Guide) (Paperback)
      ~ Stephen Harrod Buhner
      Publisher: Storey Publishing, LLC; 1 edition (January 8, 1999)
      Language: English
      ISBN-10: 1580171486
      ISBN-13: 978-1580171489

      Peace,

      Steve.

      --
      I walked over to the asparagus and said, "We don't have to plow for
      you; why do we have to plow for the other vegetables?"