4875Book list

  • Steve
    Mar 3, 2010
    Hi Everyone,

    This is a partial list.. mostly to do with permaculture related
    subjects, but with some digressions - if you know me, you'll know
    that's a completely normal part of conversation with me, and this is
    basically a conversation I'm starting.

    You should feel free to write me with questions or thoughts on any of
    these books/topics.

    Peace and love,

    Steve

    (p.s. - I guess I'd better add "Home Economics" by Wendell Berry to the list..)

    --
    "In the face of all-annihilating weapons, the natural next step may be
    the use of no weapons. It may be that the only possibly effective

    ~ Wendell Berry, in '84 (from the essay "Property, Patriotism and
    National Defense" as included in the book "Home Economics")
  • Show all 3 messages in this topic