4760Re:The oldest living organism on earth is an oak tree blessed be

  • ryborgryborg268
    Dec 27, 2009
      mmm, yeah, went to a special oak wood yesterday. Very purple leaves on the ground at the moment. Big old untouched for long time oak woodland with some real giants - climax forest. These are English woods that would have been quite intesnily managed for coppice etc a few years ago, and have been left untouched for at least 50 years. The coppice gets lunched, and the oaks etc take over the canopy cover. This wood is special. If you're in the area (its just off the A21 road from London to Hastings:

      http://www.multimap.com/maps/?qs=pembury&countryCode=GB#map=51.11278,0.36476|17|4&bd=useful_information&loc=GB:51.11265:0.36476:17| clay hill road|Clay Hill Road, Lamberhurst, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England, TN3 8

      ...I'd had some magic mushrooms which are like a natural LSD - very strong consciousness shifting drug. Trust me, this woodland is deep and genuinely cosmic.

      BLESSED BE!

      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "j.sherri" <beitharmony@...> wrote:

      > Knock on wood!
      >
      > Something to be learned from this elder for sure. Thanks for posting.
      >
      > Blessings,
      > Joy

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic