472Permaculture Introductory weekend, Essex, 30/4 - 2/5/2004

  • Graham Burnett
    Jan 29, 2004
      Friday 30th April to Sunday 2nd May 2004

      Following the success of last years events we are running
      another Permaculture Introductory weekend, details below;

      http://www.gb0063551.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/course/index.htm

      PERMACULTURE; A weekend for beginners

      Creating sustainable human communities by following nature's
      patterns;
      "Permaculture is a way of life. It shows us how to make the most of
      our resources by minimising waste and maximising potential. But
      living ecologically and sustainably doesn't mean giving everything
      up, it means relearning the value of nature, to understand new ways
      of being wealthy. Permaculture methods can be applied now, whether
      you are gardening, doing the shopping, looking after kids, going to
      work or building your own home. Permaculture is not about getting
      away from it all- it's about taking control of our lives, our
      individual needs and our common future."

      THIS WEEKEND INTRODUCTION TO PERMACULTURE WILL INCLUDE; SUSTAINABLE DESIGN
      PRINCIPLES, PERMACULTURE ETHICS, ORGANIC GARDENING, COMMUNITY ECONOMICS,
      L.E.T.S. SYSTEMS, FOREST GARDENING, WILD FOOD WALK, OPTIONAL YOGA SESSIONS,
      'HANDS ON' PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE & MORE.

      Friday 30th April to Sunday 2nd May 2004

      At
      DIAL HOUSE CENTRE FOR
      DYNAMIC CULTURAL CHANGE
      NORTH WEALD (near Epping)
      ESSEX

      COST; @ £75.00 (flexibility/concessions available)
      (NB. There will be space to camp at the venue. Indoor accommodation
      will also be available in the main house at an additional cost of £5.00 per
      person per night)

      For further details or to book places, contact Graham Burnett, email
      landandliberty@... or phone 01702 303259, or send an SAE
      to Land & Liberty, 35 Rayleigh Avenue, Westcliff On Sea, Essex, SS0
      7DS (NB. These are NOT contacts for Dial House)

      A review of our Spring 2003 course from 'Growing Green International';
      http://www.gb0063551.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/course/ziggy/

      Some pictures from our last introductory course
      http://www.gb0063551.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/coursepics/page.html

      For more information about Dial House see;
      http://www.southern.com/southern/band/CRASS/dialhouse.html

      The Dial House compost toilet building workshop, July 2002
      http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/compostloo/essay/compostbog.htm

      Please forward this post to anyone you think might be interested!

      ---