461[Fwd: Hi and a question hoping for an answer]

  • Richard Morris
    Jan 15, 2004
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Hi and a question hoping for an answer
      Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 01:07:45 +0000 (GMT)
      From: David Hampshire <mrdavidhampshire@...>
      To: webmaster@...

      My name is David Hampshire and may I just first of all thank you for
      opening and reading this e-mail,

      I am currently studying Graphic Design at the University of Bristol, and
      I'm writing for your help! If I may be so bold.

      I am wondering if it would be possible to ask these questions and hope
      for a return of answers if possible.

      I have undertaken a project on the Famous explorer Captain James Cook,
      as you may know he discovered countries such as,

      Hawaii,

      New-Zealand,

      Australia,

      Tahiti etc. On his journeys he collected many flowers and plants, I was
      wondering if you may know of any plants that we have here in the UK that
      may have been brought from any of these countries? This would be
      tremendously helpful for me and my project, If you could please e-mail
      me back with ANY help you can it would be great,

      Thank you for reading this email.

      With much thanks again

      David Hampshire

      (BA HONS)