4572Dharmahouse summer camp 2010 - Seeking a strawbale builder

  • Dharma House
    Nov 4, 2009
      Hello lovely people!

                                     We will be holding a summer camp and running some non profit courses on a large Biodynamic Community Trust farm in East Sussex, England next summer to help them develop a more low impact and sustainable infrastructure. We will be working alongside permaculture teachers and biodynamic farmers in an active learning environment where the local Forest Row transition town are seeking to meet as much of their food needs from their local farms as possible. We are seeking an experienced strawbale builder to come worker as part of our team to build a strawbale home for one of the young farmers who is currently living in inadequate accomodation. As this is a voluntary project we can only pay your travel expenses as well as your food and accomodation.You will however have the experience of being on a very beautiful, forward thinking farm and progressive learning environment surrounded by lots of lovely people!
      It couldn't be any better!

      Do get in touch if you have any questions

      be well

      The Dharma house
      www.thedharmahouse.com

      Please join our info group at