453Plants to keep deer away

  • brian La Barr
    Jan 6, 2004
      Hey all,
      I was doing some research for my up comming garden project, my first
      actually (look out world), and ran accross some information on a
      website that listed some plants as good to keep deer away. Among them
      where;
      Achillea filipendulina said to be in the yarrow family
      Lavandula angustifolia said to be English Lavender.

      I was wondering (hoping really), since deer are a concern in my area,
      if anyone knows this to be true. Or if you can offer any other
      suggestions as to how to keep the bad out and the good in (bugs
      included).

      Thanks Bunches,
      :) Brian
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic