448RE: [pfaf] Boosting Your Immune System

  • LA Hopkins
    Dec 15, 2003
      Your surrounded by people that are coming down with a cold and no matter what you do you feel yourself starting to get sick.  You've tried everything that you know getting sleep, taking iron, taking zinc, ect.

      Hilary Robinson <hilrobinson@...> wrote:
      But what I was asking is, what do you mean by "in a bind"?
      Regards, Hilary

      >From: LA Hopkins <hopkiles@...>
      >To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: RE: [pfaf] Boosting Your Immune System
      >Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 09:26:24 -0800 (PST)
      >Echinacea is a herb that is used at the first sign that you are developing
      >a cold.  You should not use it if you are pregnant and due to people being
      >different my resources show some people may develop a resistance to it
      >after 2 weeks and some after 8 weeks.  Therefore before taking Echinacea
      >you should consult your doctor.
      >No, I am not selling anything.  I write in my spare time and do some
      >research on herbs that we grow.  I have a newsletter and do not post
      >everything in the newsletter some of the stuff I post we have also posted
      >on our website.  However, some thought that because we do sell things on
      >our website that it was innappropriate to refer to the website for further
      >information.  Because I do not believe in spam I offer an invitation to
      >receive my newsletter.  There is absolutely nothing sold in the newsletter
      >nor does the newsletter contain advertisements.  It is simply articles just
      >as this one.
      >Hilary Robinson <hilrobinson@...> wrote:
      >Can I have a translation please?
      >Where I come from, being "in a bind" means being in a no-win situation.
      > >Lastly we have the over-advertised Echinacea.  An excellent herb if you
      > >find yourself in a bind.  I am going to repeat that so there is an
      > >on ONLY IF YOU ARE IN A BIND.
      >BTW, your mailing reads to me as though you are trying to sell something -
      >is this the case?
      >Regards, Hilary Robinson
      >Cheshire, England
      >On the move? Get Hotmail on your mobile phone
      >Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      >Do you Yahoo!?
      >New Yahoo! Photos - easier uploading and sharing

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      click here

      Do you Yahoo!?