447Re: [pfaf] Boosting Your Immune System

  • Hilary Robinson
    Dec 15, 2003
      I'd be happy to see Permaculture projects etc advertised occasionally, as
      that would be informative and useful. Maybe even organic nurseries etc. But
      not keen on "ordinary" commercial stuff.
      Regards, Hilary

      >From: Richard Morris <webmaster@...>
      >To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [pfaf] Boosting Your Immune System
      >Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 12:50:20 +0000
      >
      >How does the list feel about commercial adverts
      >we recently had a post from 1888Orchids.com
      >selling their wares, this has been rejected.
      >
      >Would people in general like to see commercial posts?
      >Should a distinction be made for permaculture projects
      >and the like?
      >
      > Rich
      >--

      http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess