      From: simon
      Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 10:16 PM
      Subject: [pfaf] mulberry tree guilds

      Hello

      I am involved with a permaculture group on north london. We are in the early stages of planning a major forest garden. one of my tasks is to research companion plants for mulberry trees (mainly morus nigra variety). I am a real novice and was looking for hints or leads to more info in this. The pfaf database, great as it is, has limited info relating specifically to mulberry guilds (or I have looked in the wrong place). Any leads, info greatly appreciated.

    • Show all 31 messages in this topic