4399Re: PFAF not working

  • nerdnooky
    Sep 26, 2009
      I've noticed this also. Happening at the end of the months. It's done it before, but have always gotten on at the beginning of the month. Never knew why, tho. Are they not meeting their bills? This is a nonprofit site, and would really appreciate more donations, most likely. How many of us are guilty of extensive PFAF use, but no monetary contributions?

      Why are the Ferns moving abroad, and where were they going to go? First I've heard about this. Don't tell me office politics have invaded PFAF--again?! If it is euro GMO politics.... sigh, indeed.

      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Richard Knott <richard_knott2003@...> wrote:

      > This seems to happen towards the end of the month, presumably dependant on the number of hits the site has received so far. The site owner is not paying enough to the host. This is a great shame and would be even worse if the site stopped working altogether. The Ferns were planning to move abroad. Did that happen and if so is anyone looking after the site now?
      >
      > Rich

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic