4393Re: PFAF not working

  • Rich
    Sep 26, 2009
      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Richard Knott <richard_knott2003@...> wrote:

      > This seems to happen towards the end of the month, presumably dependant on the number of hits the site has received so far. The site owner is not paying enough to the host. This is a great shame and would be even worse if the site stopped working altogether. The Ferns were planning to move abroad. Did that happen and if so is anyone looking after the site now?

      Yes it has been happening towards the end of a month. We have a monthly quota from our webhost which is a bit less than we use so we have to buy extra quota on a regular basis. Unfortunately our lines of communication are not the best and it takes a few days for the guy who pays the bills to buy the extra quota.

      We are on the lookout for another webhost at the moment. We looking for a preferably green/eco-host which can host mysql and php 20GB data-transfer, 1GB database. If anyone has any suggestions we would love to hear from you.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic