4346Re: Daylily link in daylily page works if you Do this

  • manofpeace32
    Sep 4, 2009
      has anyone else had this problem.
      with any other Pfaf links. I had a problem with one of the links
      I swear it was that, but after reading my post it said it was my first post, and I remember posting somthing else after being part of this group for a while, but I can't find it In a search

      (I searched my email address on this yahoo group, and couldn't find it.)

      this could of been the problem,,
      Unless now google directs me now,
      before I changed the html,
      part of the link to php, myself

      That Is why I am asking to see if anyone else has had any problems with any links.

      (I have no idea How I figguerd that out either)

      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "manofpeace32" <manofpeace32@...> wrote:

      > I just noticed looking at the medicinal uses of day lilies that the
      > link on the site didn't work.
      > If you search on the internet excluding the html off the end of the lin
      > k it comes up(like below.
      > maybe sombody from the site will notice it here
      > (I know they are probaly busy with alot or over whelmed with Emails)
      >
      > works in search , with out the html at the end, and comes up as
      > .php instead
      > http://www.pfaf.org/leaflets/daylily.php
      >

      > doesn't work in search
      > http://www.pfaf.org/leaflets/daylily.html
      >
      > By the way this is my first post I joined A while ago.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic