      Rich

      Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 11:21:35 +0000
      From: Lucy Hodsman <enquiries@...>

      As you may or may not be aware the National Non-Food Crops Centre
      (NNFCC) has recently been launched in York with the remit to 'Provide a
      single, independent and authoritative source of information on the use
      and implementation of non-food crop products and technologies in the UK.
      The Centre will disseminate scientific and technical information on
      these issues as widely as possible in order to increase knowledge and
      understanding, to initiate and facilitate technology uptake and to meet
      the Government's and society's wider objectives for sustainable
      development'.

      NNFCC is currently sponsored by DTI and DEFRA, however we invite
      organisations and individuals to sponsor or subscribe to the NNFCC for
      which they receive a number of extra services that are not available to
      the general public.

      We are currently building a website as a central resource for
      organsations/individuals interested in non-food crops. The site
      currently holds useful reports, links, contacts, plant data etc. I have
      placed a link to your website under the 'Databases' section and i am now
      seeking your approval for this action. If you would like to be removed
      from this section/the website please let me know, alternatively i would
      be grateful if you could confirm you are happy for this to go ahead.
      Also if you wish to Link to our site (http://www.nnfcc.co.uk) please do
      not hesitate.

      I look forward to future contact, if you feel we are able to help in any
      way in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact me.

      Kind Regards,

      Lucy Hodsman

      --
      Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants