4107Re: Poly folly tunnel!

  • Kate
    Jun 11, 2009
      OK, thanks!
      Well I didn't think I liked polys either but I love this one; it's like being in a bubble, especially when it's raining outside. There are doors at both ends so air circulation shouldn't be a problem. I have got some of the stuff you mentioned plus different chillies, aubergines etc as well as some more exciting things to try such as yam and bitter gourd.
      Thanks for your thoughts. I would like to visit Martin Crawford's place one day.It sounds brilliant. Got a few plants from them. Trying small scale forest gardening. Need some more land....don't suppose my neighbor would notice if I started to plant up his boring old lawn.
      Best wishes
      Kate
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic