      From: Dr. Chiranjit Parmar <parmarch@...>
      Subject: Re: [pfaf] Fertilized eggs
      To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, 29 May, 2009, 8:37 PM

      No, I have not heard or read anything like this though I am also one of those who are concerned about cholestrol.

      In India there are many vegetarians. Many of them DO NOT mind eating unfertilized eggs. They think it does not contain chicken embryo and there fore it is not live. They call themselves eggtarians.

      Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
      186/3 Jail Road
      Mandi HP 175001 INDIA.
      Phones: 01905-222810, 94181-81323