3978Re: [pfaf] Cow's parsnip

  • john barratt
    May 5, 2009
      Hi Matt I think it is cow's parsnip but from what you write now I am
      not sure for the plants I have do spread from the roots and the
      seeds seem to start a long way from their source I have tried
      cutting the flowers off one year and it did not seem to make a
      differance for the plant is a perenial and comes back year after
      year and spreads and it is taking over my gardens They grow to
      10feet tall and look like something from another world we call them
      alien plants .Help I have been invaded John