3890Re: [pfaf] Hardiness (Re: Pecan Seeds)

    Apr 19, 2009
      Coastal Norway may have winters without freezing temperatures,
      while Inland Istria migt have teperatures well below zero.
      Summer temperatures and length of vegetation period will never get as high
      in Norway, although at sea level facing south with a steep mountain behind
      there is no problem growing Wind mill Palm , (Trachycarpus) or figs now also
      hardy olives... and other mediterranean plants...

      Geir Flatabo